ICT for social inclusion
Publications: ICT for Social Inclusion
• Dasgupta, Shib S. 2013. “The Cyber Capability Framework: A Tool to Evaluate ICT for Development Projects,” in Handbook of Research on ICTs for Healthcare and Social Services: Developments and Applications, Isabel Maria Miranda & Maria Manuela Cruz-Cunha, (Eds.). New York: IGI Publication.
• Dasgupta, Shib S. 2011. “A Multi-level Analysis of the National e-Governance Plan in India,” E-Gov Journal, April.
• Dasgupta, Shib S. 2011. “Beyond the Non-Political Views of e-Governance,” The Statesman, February 11.
• Dasgupta, Shib S. 2011. “Order Outside but Chaos Within: A Cyber Capability Analysis of the National e-Governance Plan in India,” Information Technology in Developing Countries.
• Dasgupta, Shib S. 2003. “More to the World than Digital Divide,” Deccan Herald, July 16.
• Dasgupta, Shib S. 2003. “Corporate Philanthropy with a Digital Twist,” Business Times, July 30.
• Dasgupta, S.S. 2003. “Digitizing the World of Hunger,” Deccan Herald, September 17.
• Dasgupta, S.S. 2003. “Behind the Politics of Job Migration,” South China Morning Post, October 7.
More about ICT for Social Inclusion: Dev. Kalpana: Center for Development Imageries.