ICT for Social Inclusion
Publications: ICT for Social Inclusion
• Dasgupta, S.S. (In Press). “The Cyber Capability Framework: A Tool to Evaluate ICT for Development Projects,” in Handbook of Research on ICTs for Healthcare and Social Services: Developments and Applications, Isabel Maria Miranda & Maria Manuela Cruz-Cunha, editors. New York: IGI Publication.
• Dasgupta, S. S. (2011). A Multi-level Analysis of the National e-Governance Plan in India, E-Gov Journal, April, 2011. http://egovonline.net/articles/article-details.asp?Title=Whither-CSCs-in-West-Bengal&ArticalID=2411&Type=COLUMNS
• Dasgupta, S. S. (2011). Beyond the Non-Political Views of e-Governance. The Statesman, February 11, 2011. http://www.thestatesman.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=358682&catid=39&show=archive&year=2011&month=2&day=11&Itemid=66
• Dasgupta, S. S. (2011). Order Outside but Chaos Within: A Cyber Capability Analysis of the National e-Governance Plan in India. Information Technology in Developing Countries, http://www.iimahd.ernet.in/egov/ifip/shib-dasgupta.htm
• Dasgupta, S.S. (2003). More to the World than Digital Divide. Deccan Herald, Bangalore India, July 16, 2003.
• Dasgupta, S.S. (2003). Corporate Philanthropy with a Digital Twist, Business Times, Singapore, July 30, 2003.
•Dasgupta, S.S. (2003). Digitizing the World of Hunger. Deccan Herald, Bangalore, India Sept. 17, 2003.
• Dasgupta, S.S. (2003). Behind the Politics of Job Migration. South China Morning Post, Hong Kong, Oct 7, 2003.